Friday, November 20, 2009

I hate this feeling. I constantly think I'm a failure even if majority thinks I'm not. It's all because of one person, one person who thinks otherwise. But that person is someone I could never hate. I don't know why. I don't want to call this love even if I really want to. I don't want to think this is infatuation either. Actually I don't believe in psych, in pheromones, in whatever biological mumbo-jumbo you could conjure up to justify the meaning for feelings. It's just that I'm sure of what I feel, and no matter how sad I really am, I just don't care. It's not like I'll die if the person never changes her mind.

Anyway! Whenever I'm sad, I turn to my keyboard. Yes, my piano is still broken. I plan to save for a new one soon, though. I just love using my fingers to create endless melodies that someday I wish the world would hear. I think some dreams can come true, and this would be one of them. I feel it. If there's one thing I'm known for, it's believing. And as my life continues I'll continue to embrace whatever it is (fate or destiny or whatever) that would come my way. Happiness and sadness- it's always a choice.

No comments: