Saturday, November 21, 2009

I keep on wondering how come there's just some things in life in which you do something, the more you fail. I mean you can choose not to do anything, then you'd fail too, but if you choose to spend all your time on that thing, then you're actually failing more too. It's a lose-lose situation. I can count all the ways life's unfair, really. Sometimes I choose to, sometimes I don't. But that's a sad reality. Life IS unfair, and there's nothing we can do about it. If life were always fair, would there be excitement anyway?

My philosophy professor told me that it's better to be extremely good or extremely evil. I mean you have to choose one side. You can't be neutral. Well you can, but he's saying that sucks. I guess I want to be extremely good as that's what's expected of everyone, but on the other hand, without evil, life is simply too boring. Why?? As we go along, I'll guess I'll figure it out someday.

My marketing teacher told me sometimes, talent plays a big factor in things. Sometimes, people would practice all day over something, but if they've got no talent, nothing's gonna happen. I'll try to live these words by. I have talent. I've gotta use it. Somehow I have purpose.

No comments: