Thursday, November 19, 2009

Ok, let me get this straight. My real name would be hidden for very reasonable purposes, I swear. But anyway, I'm 21 and I seem to still be a teenager who's messed up with life. Actually, that's the truth. I still am! However, I've blogged since I was 12 years old, so I guess I'm not that embarrassed right now to share what seems to be useless stuff. After all, I'm a piano tutor.

Apart from that life, I'd also like to use this blog to share my most intimate (or maybe not so intimate) thoughts and feelings. I have too much angst in me, but I can't bottle it up inside me forever, thus the blogging. So that's just a short recap of what I'm like!


Anyway, here's a short glimpse of my stupid day today. Sometimes I just can't stand people. I hate the way I think, but I guess nobody can really blame someone for the way they think. Maybe that's just the way it is? Sometimes I'm introduced to people, or I'm immersed into a set of new people, and by the way they talk, to me they're automatically dumbfucks. I swear! I don't know what's wrong with me. Is it that notion that I think I'm better than everybody else? However, I try not to think so badly. It's just that sometimes, I'm with this guy I've known for seven years, and he doesn't do anything but brag. Every chance he gets, he seems to be bragging, and he is! I have no idea if he doesn't know he's bragging with that great brain on him, but it's just so annoying. Sometimes I just want to be invisible to these people, but I can't because I work with them. I don't know if others think this of me, but definitely I don't want them to, so most of the time, silence is my friend. But really, I'm a very friendly guy!

Anyway, that's enough ranting for now. I am a happy person. That's the way it should be!

No comments: